Every year, I try to find a dress in the colors that are in season for Easter Sunday. This year's color that I have chosen is powder blue. This color like #5, is such a beautiful color and I have chosen this because of how light, fresh, and feminine it is. Interestingly, the dress I just purchased for Easter Sunday looks similar to #5 in style and in color. I always go for bold colors or white, but this year I have decided to try something different, and I love the color I have chosen.
Sometimes it is impossible to find the right dress in the right color so I have picked out 6 different colors that are trending this season. These list should be able to help you narrow down your choices of colors for that perfect Easter Sunday Dress.
COLORS:1. Green - I think this color never goes out of style and it is the perfect color to wear for this season. But the real challenge is choosing the right shade of green.
- Choose the shade of green that compliments your complexion the most!
2. White - This is one of my favorite colors, especially for spring. It is such a versatile color and it can be paired with almost any other color.
- Choose the perfect LWD (Little White Dress) that fits your style.
3. Yellow - Picking the perfect yellow dress is also a challenge. This is also a color that many people do not like to wear as much because of how it may look on them.
- Try to stay away from light shades of yellow if you have a darker complexion (they don't look that good); unless you look great in it, then stick with it!
- Opt for the bolder shades of yellow such as gold, canary, butter, etc, or even a more of the dull shades like mustard. I find that they tend to look more flattering than the lighter shades of yellow.
4. Gray - This is an interesting color choice. I like its neutrality and just like the white, it can be paired with other colors as well, like yellow or purple.
- Choose more of a lighter gray, like ash, that fits well with other light colors like #4.
5. Powder (Baby) Blue - My favorite color for this season! I can't get enough of this color.
- Honestly this color looks great on just about any complexion. Try to find this a dress in this color that is flattering to your body shape.
6. Pink- This is one of the major colors for the season. I have been seeing it everywhere and I think this color is such a classic color for spring, and it looks beautiful on anyone.
- Choose any shade of pink that you like as long as it compliments your complexion. You have a little of bit of freedom here.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
"For this is how God loved the world : He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." NLT