Spring is fast approaching, which means it's time to stock up on some skincare products. You can either include some of these products into your skincare routine or switch out some heavy products for more lighter ones.
1. Beauty Water: this SON & PARK Beauty Water is amazing. It is basically a multi-tasking product: it can be used as a toner as well as a cleanser. I have tried a sample of this and I love how it removes makeup and how it makes the skin feels after. I would definitely be adding this to my spring beauty products.
2. Serum: a serum is definitely a staple to add to your beauty products. It is a great product to use after cleansing, toning, and before moisturizing. It is often used to target specific skin concerns such as wrinkles, dark spots, or to make the skin firmer. I currently use the KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum.
3. Nose-strips: if you are looking for a product to help treat the blackheads and whiteheads around the nose, nose-strips are great to use. The Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack is perfect for occasional use and it is a 3-step process. I have tried this particular product and I actually did notice that it helped removed some of my blackheads and whiteheads around my nose.
4. Sheet-masks: one of my all-time FAVORITE skincare products that I love to use. I love how they make the skin feel and glow. I have tried a couple sheet mask brands and I love each of them. I have heard that the Dr. Jart sheet masks are amazing, however I have not tried them yet. They are perfect to use right before any event to give your skin a beautiful glow.
5. Mud-masks: this is one product that I think would be perfect to use during the spring, because of how well it works at removing impurities and leaving the skin soft and bright afterwards. I have tried one of the GLAMGLOW mask (the youth one), and I liked how it made my skin feel afterwards.
6. Eye-cream: eye creams are very essential products to include in your beauty routine. I have been on the hunt for an amazing eye-cream, so if anybody have any recommendations, please feel free to comment. I currently use the Avene eye cream, which can be found here.
7. Sunscreen: this product should be a staple in every girl's beauty routine. Sunscreens helps to protect the skin from the harsh rays of the sun; and from my own experience, they help keep my dark spots from getting darker. And it does not matter the color of your skin, sunscreen is still helpful. I currently use the MISHA Safe Block and it is my favorite yet.
Shop this Post....